We are people of mixed backgrounds, being redefined by Jesus as our King, building His Kingdom in the Intermountain Area.
1. Jesus is King - We unite under the person of Jesus above church traditions, denominations, politics or circumstances. We live out His Kingship at home, at work and within our community.
2. Students of Scripture - We engage the Bible, privately and corporately, practicing unity in essentials and freedom in all else.
3. Prayer in Motion - We believe in the power of God to answer prayer through us in practical acts of ridiculous generosity.
4. Intentional Leadership - We raise and release Spirit empowered leaders to fulfill God's calling in their lives.
5. Growing in Relationship - We are building relationships as a healthy family in these areas: public, front porch, and close friends.
6. We are Family - We are born into this family. Families grow together, disagree together, and learn to love together. Our family celebrates reconciliation above all else.
7. Creative Expression - We are free to worship God through art, music, poetry, hospitality and more because our God is wildly creative.
8. Risk Takers - We risk ourselves and our resources to invest in the expansion of God's kingdom. Faith is not tame or safe.